Daal Qeema Recipe | Tahir Chaudhary
Check out the Daal Qeema Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Daal Qeema Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Tahir Chaudhary at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Daal Qeema Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Beef Mince 450 gms
- Yellow lentil 150gms
- Onions 2
- Tomatoes (chopped) 2
- Ginger (chopped) 1 tbsp
- Garlic Cloves (chopped) 4
- Bay Leaves 1
- Green Cardamoms 2-3
- Cinnamon 2 inch
- Tara Garam Masala 2 tsps
- Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
- Chili Powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Red Chili Flakes 1 tsp
- Vegetable Oil 1/2 cup
- Coriander (chopped) 1/4 cup
- Green Chilies (sliced) 2 tbsps
- In a large pot boil channa Daal with 1/2 tsp of turmeric then drain and set aside.
- Now Heat oil in pan fry onion with whole spices (bay leaf, cinnamon stick, green cardamom) for 2-3 mint.
- Add beef mince, garlic, ginger, tomatoes and ground spices, cook on slow heat till qeema is done.
- Add boiled Daal and 1/4 cup of water, mix and keep it for dum.
- Dish it out and garnish with green chillies, coriander and sprinkle Taara garm masala on top.
Daal Qeema Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Daal Qeema Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Tahir Chaudhary at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Tahir Chaudhary.