Degi Mutton Nihari Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Degi Mutton Nihari Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Degi Mutton Nihari Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Degi Mutton Nihari Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
This Degi Mutton Nihari will melt on your tongue and satisfy your Nihari cravings like never before. Pair it with hot tandoori naan to double the flavor!
- Mutton shank ½ kg
- Roasted flour ½ cup
- Clarified butter 1½ gram
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Fennel seeds 1 tbsp
- Star anise 6
- Dry ginger powder ½ tsp
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Salt 1½ tsp
- Mace ½ tsp
- Nutmeg ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Chopped onion 1
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Oil 1 cup
- Oil ½ cup
- Nihari masala 2 tbsp
- Water as per need
- Julliene cute ginger for garnishing
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Firstly in a hot plate add star anise, dry ginger powder, fennel seeds and roast these.
- Then add those to a grinder and it well.
- Now add ½ cup oil in a pan and then add ginger garlic paste.
- Then add Nihari masala, red chili powder and turmeric powder to the pan.
- Add mutton shank to it.
- In a separate pan add flour and roast it. Then dissolve it in some water.
- Add this flour and water mixture to the pan.
- For tempering in a separate pan, add clarified butter, some Nihari masala and onions in a pan and let it cook.
- Pour this on top of the dish and serve.