Degi Pulao Recipe | Quick Recipes | Masala TV
Here is the perfect recipe of Degi Pulao with Succulent meat, fluffy rice and amazing mix of spices. Give it a try!
- Boneless mutton ½ kg
- Soaked sela rice 750 grams
- Onion 3 (200 gm)
- Tomatoes 4
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Oil 1cup
- Degi Pulao Masala 1 packet
- Water as per need
- Water 3-3 ½ cup
- In a bowl soak sela rice for about 45 minutes.
- Then heat oil/clarified butter and fry the onions.
- Add ginger paste, garlic paste and tomatoes.
- Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Now add degi pulao masala and cook well for about 1 minute.
- Then add mutton and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add 3 glasses or as required water and cook properly on a medium heat.
- Once the beef is cooked add soaked sela rice.
- Also add 4 glasses water and salt, mix and allow it to boil.
- Now cover and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Then mix well and serve hot with salad, mint leaves and chutney.