Dhaniya Mirch Aalu Recipe | Quick Recipe
Check out the Dhaniya Mirch Aalu Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Dhaniya Mirch Aalu Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Dhaniya Mirch Aalu Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Take a break from your regular aalu fry recipe and try this scrumptious Daniya Mirch Aalu with hot chapatti and raita.
- Boiled potatoes ½ kg
- Coriander 1 tsp
- Small green chilies 10
- Salt 1 tsp
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Cumin 1 tsp
- All spices powder 1 tsp
- Crushed red chilies ½ tsp
- Oil ½ cup
- Crushed red chilies 1 tsp
- Sesame seeds 1 tbsp
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Heat oil and add chilies.
- Now add sesame seeds, cumin, salt and crushed red chili.
- In a bowl add yogurt, red chili powder, crushed red chilies, salt and turmeric. Make a mixture and add this to the pan.
- Then add boil potatoes and mix them well.
- In the end add coriander and then cover it.
- In the end sprinkle some lemon juice and serve it.