Do Daal Ki Haleem Recipe | Rida Aftab
Check out the Do Daal Ki Haleem Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Do Daal Ki Haleem Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Do Daal Ki Haleem Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Boiled Beef 1 kg
- Ghiyoon 2 cup
- Oil 1 cup
- Boiled Bengal Gram 1 cup
- Onions 250g
- Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
- Nutmeg 1 tsp
- Mace 1 tsp
- All Spice Powder 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder 2- ½ tsp
- Salt as required
- In boiled beef add salt as required, 2- ½ tsp red chili powder, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and 1 tsp turmeric powder in 2 glass of water and cook it on low heat.
- Now cook it properly.
- Put boiled Bengal gram and ghiyoon and chop them and put the beef and cook it for 30 minutes.
- Now add 1 tsp mace and nutmeg and chop it.
- Then add 1 tsp all spice powder. In the end, fry onions and make them brown and give tarka on the haleem
- Serve it hot.
Do Daal Ki Haleem Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Do Daal Ki Haleem Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.