Dum Gosht Recipe | Quick Recipes
Here is the simplest recipe of Dum Gosht that you can make under 30 minutes with the easily available ingredients.
- Mutton pieces 1 kg
- Fried onion ½ cup
- Green chili paste 1 tbsp
- Yogurt 250 gram
- Crushed red chili ½ tsp
- Lemon juice 5 tbsp
- Papaya paste 1 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Nutmeg and mace powder ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Oil 4 tbsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- French fries for garnishing
- Lettuce leaves for garnishing
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Oil 3-4 tbsp
- Water as per need
- Mutton stock as per choice
- Green chilies 2-3
- In a bowl add fried onion, green chili paste, yogurt, crushed red chili, lemon juice, papaya paste, salt, nutmeg and mace powder, ginger garlic paste, oil and all spice powder,
- Add the boiled mutton pieces then leave for 2 hours.
- Now cook on medium flame for 1 hour in oil and mutton sock.
- When it gets tender then dish it out.
- Serve with French fries and lettuce leaves.