Dum ka Qeema Recipe | Tarka | Rida Aftab | Desi Food
Check out the Dum ka Qeema Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Dum ka Qeema Recipe , cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show Tarka. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Dum ka Qeema Recipe , ingredients and complete Method.
Dum ka Qeema is royal dish that is a show-stealer at every dinner party. Try this for Eid and you’ll love it!
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Dum ka Qeema ,Potato Cheese Balls and Puri Paratha Recipes. This show of Tarka with Chef Rida Aftab aired on 21 July 2020.
- Beef Mince 1kg
- Yogurt ½ kg
- Finely Chopped Mint Leaves 1 bunch
- Ghee, Oil 1 cup
- Finely Chopped Green Chilies 4
- Lemons 6
- Green Cardamoms 6
- Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp
- White Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Black Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1tbsp
- Red Chili Powder 1 tbsp
- Poppy Seeds 1 tbsp
- Chickpeas (roasted) 2 tbsp
- Raw Papaya 2-12 tbsp
- Salt to taste
• In a bowl, add mince, yogurt, salt, black cumin seeds, ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder, red chili powder, raw papaya and mix.
• In a blender add chickpeas,poppy seeds, green cardamoms,white cumin seeds blended well.
• Now add in mince
• In a pan, heat oil add mice and cover it.
• When mince are tender then fry well.
• Now add lemon juice, finely chopped mint leaves, green chilies, oil and cook.
• In the end add onion, mint leaves, green chilies, lemon and serve.
• Dum ka Qeema is ready.
- Cheese balls 1packet
- Boil potatoes ½ kg
- Black pepper 1tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Cumin ½ tsp
- Red pepper crushed 1tsp
- Green chilies chopped 2-3
- Coriander 4tbsp
- Eggs 2
- Oil as required
Fry cheese balls in oil and remove , now all ingredients mix and serve .
- Plain Flour ½ kg
- Flour 1 cup
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Lukewarm Water for kneading
- Clarified butter/Oil (for frying) as required
In a bowl add plain flour,flour, oil, salt,
as required Lukewarm Water make dough leave for half an hour.
After this make small small balls.Now roll with the help of rolling pin.
Now make small roti. In the pan heat ghee, oil and fry. Delicious puri paratha is ready.
Dum ka Qeema Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Dum ka Qeema Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show Tarka. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.