Dum Pukht Murgh Recipe | Rida Aftab
Check out the Dum Pukht Murgh Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Dum Pukht Murgh Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Dum Pukht Murgh Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Whole Chicken 1
- Red Chili Powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1-1/2 tsp
- Rice ½ kg
- Carrots ½ kg
- Black Pepper 1 tbsp
- Currants 4 tbsp
- Ghee ½ cup
- Almonds 100g
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- All Spice Powder 2 tsp
- Onion 1
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- In 1 kg beef add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and boil it.
- Then in ½ cup ghee add 1 onion and fry until it gets brown.
- Add beef and 1 tsp salt in it. When boil comes, then add ½ kg soaked rice and 1 tbsp red chili powder and cook it and then put it on simmer.
- Then add ½ kg carrots cut into strips and add 4 tbsp raisins, 100g almonds, 2 tbsp oil and 2 tbsp sugar and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Now put it on the rice turn off the stove and dish it out.
Dum Pukht Murgh Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Dum Pukht Murgh Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.