Falooda Drink Recipe | Zubaida Tariq
Check out the Falooda Drink Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Falooda Drink Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Falooda Drink Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Whole or skimmed milk 500 ml
- Sweetened condensed milk 2 tbsp
- Evaporated milk 4 tbsp
- Corn flour mixed in a bit of water 1 tsp (leveled)
- Sugar 3-4 tbsp
- Vanilla essence few drops
- Red food colour few drops
- Almonds (blanched and peeled) 10
- Fine vermicelli/rice noodles few.
- Chia seeds 1 tsp.
- Red rose syrup 1 tbsp
- Soak the tukmalanga/basil seeds for about an hour, then drain and boil them for 10 minutes or until they are soft.
- Drain and set aside.
- Break the vermicelli or rice noodles into 1 inch pieces then boil like you would pasta, drain and refrigerate to cool.
- Put the milk (and the condensed plus evaporated milk if you're using them...they make the drink richer) in a pan and add the sugar, vanilla and a few drops of red colour...
- just enough to turn the milk slightly pink.
- Bring to a simmer, then add the corn flour paste and simmer together on medium heat just until the milk thickens slightly.
- Turn off the heat and let the milk come to room temperature.
- Add the tukmalanga seeds and the vermicelli, and the rose syrup.
- Chop/grind the nuts finely (save 2-3 for garnishing).
- Add the chopped nuts into the drink and stir together.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream (or any ice cream that you like).
- You can garnish with slivers of blanched almonds, or fruits like grapes.
- You can even garnish with pieces of colourful jelly.
- Drizzle some rose syrup on top. (bear in mind that ice cream will be added to the drink later so you don't want it too sweet).
Falooda Drink Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Falooda Drink Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zubaida Tariq.