Flourless Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies Recipe
Check out the Flourless Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Flourless Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Mehboob Khan at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Flourless Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 200 degree centigrade. Line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream together butter and sugars. Add the egg and mix until combined. Add the vanilla, salt, baking soda, ground hazelnuts, and cocoa powder and mix until you have smooth dough. Stir in the chopped hazelnuts and chocolate chips until distributed throughout.
- Scoop the dough using a cookie scoop and drop 3 inches apart on the baking sheets. Bake for approximately 10 minutes
- Immediately after they come out of the oven press the rest of the chocolate chips into the tops of the cookies.
- Allow to cook on the baking sheet for several minutes to allow the cookies to firm up before moving to a cooling rack.
Flourless Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Flourless Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Mehboob Khan at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Mehboob Khan.