Fondant Flower Decorations Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Fondant Flower Decorations Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Fondant Flower Decorations Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Fondant Flower Decorations Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Take your celebrations up a notch; make these fondant flower decorations for cakes and give it a thoughtful touch.
- Icing sugar 500 gm
- Egg whites 2
- Tylose powder 15 gm
- Vegetable shortening 2 to 3 tbsp
- Air tight zip lock bags 2
- Icing sugar ½ cup
- Vegetable shortening 1 tbsp
Ingredients for butter icing:
- Butter 4 ounce
- Icing sugar 8 ounce
- Butter icing as required
- Beat egg whites in a bowl till it becomes stiff .Then add icing sugar in the egg whites and keep half cup of icing sugar aside.
- Beat both ingredients well then add tylose powder and beat the clumpy mixture for about 1 min.
- Add in the remaining icing sugar on the silicone mat and combine it as well.
- Then add vegetable shortening and knead it well.
- Store the paste in zipper lock bag and keep it in air tight boxes.
- Make Flowers out of it using flower and leaf cutters.
- Use butter icing to stick the flowers on the cakes and macaroons.