French Bread Lasagna Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the French Bread Lasagna Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best French Bread Lasagna Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check French Bread Lasagna Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
French Bread Lasagna is a combination of all our favorite things; French bread toasted with butter, a delicious mince mixture, white sauce and lots of cheese. Give your family a treat this weekend with this beautifully crafted Lasagna.
Ingredients for french bread:
- French bread 15-16
- Butter 4 tbsp
- Ingredients for white sauce:
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Flour 1 ½ tbsp
- Milk 1cup
- Chicken stock 1 cup
- Salt ½ tsp
- Black pepper as per taste
Ingredients for mince:
- Chicken minced 300 gm
- Chopped onion 1
- Chopped garlic 1 tsp
- Boiled and blended tomato 1 cup
- Crushed red chili 1 tsp
- Thyme and oregano 1 tsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Capsicum 1
- Oil 3-4 tbsp
- Sweet corn 1 cup
- Mozzarella cheese 1 ½ cup
- Salt as per taste
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Cut French bread into bread like slices.
- Apply butter and bake till gold-brown color comes on perfectly.
- For mince mixture, heat oil, add onion and garlic, and then fry it well.
- Add in mince with some salt, black pepper, boiled and blended tomatoes, crushed red chili, crushed black pepper, vinegar, thyme and oregano. Cook all these ingredients.
- Then add sweet corn and capsicum.
- Remove the pan from the stove.
- For white sauce heat butter and add flour. Let it fry for about a minute.
- Then add milk gradually, chicken stock, salt and black pepper.
- Cook till it thickens.
- Brush some oil on the serving dish.
- Add a layer of French bread. Top it with some white sauce and then add mozzarella cheese.
- Add a second layer repeating the same steps.
- At the very end sprinkle a thick layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven at 180°C for 5-10 minutes.