Fresh Fruit Tart. Recipe
Check out the Fresh Fruit Tart. Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Fresh Fruit Tart. Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Lal Majid at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Fresh Fruit Tart. Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- 1 crème patisserie
- 250g strawberries halved
- 125g kiwi sliced
- 125g peach sliced
- 2 tbsp raspberry jam
- Preheat the oven to 180degreeC.
- Lightly grease a round 8 inch loose based, fluted flan (tart) tin
- Roll out the pastry between two sheets of baking paper to fit the base and side of the tin.
- Line the tin with the pastry and trim away any excess.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Line the pastry-lined tin with baking paper and spread a layer of baking beads or uncooked rice evenly over the paper.
- Bake for 15minutes, remove the paper and beads and bake for a further 15 minutes or until golden.
- Spread the pastry cream in the pastry shell and top with the strawberries, kiwi and peach.
- Heat the jam in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, or in the microwave, until it liquefies.
- Strain and then brush over the fruit with a pastry brush.
Fresh Fruit Tart. Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Fresh Fruit Tart. Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Lal Majid at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Lal Majid.