FRIED CHICKEN CHUTNEY Recipe | Rida Aftab in Tarka
Check out the FRIED CHICKEN CHUTNEY Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best FRIED CHICKEN CHUTNEY Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check FRIED CHICKEN CHUTNEY Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Finely Chopped Garlic 1tbsp
- Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Chicken Tikka Pieces 2
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juices 2 tbsp
- For Multi Sauce: Green Chutney 2 tbsp
- Tamarind Chutney 2 tbsp
- Barbicue Sauce 2 tbsp
- Chili Garlic Sauce 2 tbsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Marinate chicken tikkah pieces with black pepper , salt, lemon juice and leave it for 10 minutes.
- In a pan, heat oil add garlic and fry.
- Add chicken pieces and cover it, let it cook till tenders.
- Now take it out in a dish
- For multi sauce:
- In a bowl, add green chutney, tamarind chutney, barbecue sauce , chili garlic sauce,oil and mix.
- In a pan, add sauce and cook.
- Pour chicken and serve.
FRIED CHICKEN CHUTNEY Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete FRIED CHICKEN CHUTNEY Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.