Fruity Bread Recipe | Chef Gulzar in Dawat
Check out the Fruity Bread Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Fruity Bread Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Gulzar Hussain at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Fruity Bread Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- All purpose Flour 450 grams
- Brown Sugar 250 grams
- Muraba 200 grams
- Raisins 100 grams
- Cashew Nuts 50 grams
- Walnut 50 grams
- Yeast 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- For Masala
- Crushed Cloves ½ tsp
- Cinnamon Sticks ½ tsp
- Crushed Nutmeg ½ tsp
- Crushed Coriander ½ tsp
- Take a cooking pan heat the little bit of water add 1 tsp of yeast mix it well for 10-15 minutes leave it when its raised.
- Take a mixing bowl add 450 grams all purpose flour, to taste salt, 250 grams of brown sugar
- Add 200 grams of muraba,50 grams of muraba, 50 grams of walnuts
- Add 50 grams of cashew nuts, 100 grams of raisins, ½ tsp of crushed cloves
- Add ½ tsp of cinnamon, ½ tsp of nutmeg, ½ tsp of crushed coriander seeds and add yeast mixture.
- Now make a dough cover the lid and leave it for 2 hours place it warm place.
- Now take it out the dough and roll the dough again now set it to the greased mold and bake it for 15 minutes on 40 C.
- At last bake it 18-20 minutes. Now fruity bread is ready.
Fruity Bread Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Fruity Bread Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Gulzar Hussain at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Gulzar Hussain.