Gallery Cake Recipe | Quick Recipes
No need to spend on ready made cakes, you can simply follow this recipe to make this gorgeous looking gallery cake at home.
Ingredients for Sponge:
- Eggs 2
- Sugar 150gm
- Butter 300gm
- Liquid milk 100gm
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Chocolate Chip 2 ounces
- Flour 250 gm
- Coco powder 1 tbsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Baking soda ½ tsp
Ingredients for Ganache:
- Cream 300gm
- Dark chocolate 100gm
- Liquid cream 100gm
Ingredients for Topping:
- Berries as required
- Chocolate as required
- Vermicelli’s as required
Method for sponge:
- Melt butter and chocolate chips.
- Wisk sugar and eggs until fully mixed. Then add in butter, milk and yogurt.
- Add in the melted butter and chocolate chips.
- Then combine all the dry ingredients and add these to the other mixture.
- Whisk it thoroughly to avoid any sort of lumps.
- Distribute the batter in two separate pans to create three layers.
- For ganache whip cream until it’s fluffy.
- Then microwave chocolate chunks and liquid cream and whisk it well. Let it come to room temperature and then add it to the whipped cream.
- Pipe this mixture and decorate the cake.
- Apply this icing in all three layers of the cake.
- Decorate with the toppings and serve it chilled.