Garlic Noodles by Rida Aftab
Garlic Noodles by Rida Aftab recipe by Rida Aftab is to be deliciously cooked at live cooking show “Tarka” on Masala TV only. For more special eid recipes and related eid ul fitr recipes, stay tune to Masala TV.
- Noodles (boiled) ½ packet
- Mince (chicken) ½ kg
- Button Red Chilies 6
- Black Pepper (crushed) ½ tsp
- Garam Masala Powder ½ tsp
- Garlic Cloves 6 bulbs
- Onion 1
- Carrots (crushed) 2
- Spring Onions (crushed) 250 gms
- Cauliflower (crushed) 1cup
- Soy Sauce 3 tbsp
- Vinegar 3 tbsp
- Chili Garlic Sauce ½ cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Brown Sugar 1 tsp
- Oil 5 tbsp
1. In a pan, add chicken mince, crushed red chilies, garam masala powder, onion, salt, water and cook.
2. When dries water and removes from the stove.
3. In separate pan, heat oil add garlic cloves and button red chilies.
4. When they are tenders add boiled noodles and mix.
5. After this, in noodles add carrots, cabbage, soy sauce , vinegar,chili garlic sauce, brown sugar and cover for 5 minutes.
6. In the end, sprinkles spring onions and removes from the stove.
Garlic Noodles by Rida Aftab is ready to be served among family with joy. For more Noodles recipes, eid ul fitr & eid recipes special by Chef Rida, keep browsing Masala TV.