Grilled Chicken Sandwiches Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Grilled Chicken Sandwiches Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Grilled Chicken Sandwiches Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Grilled Chicken Sandwiches Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Grilled Chicken Sandwiches serve wonderfully not only at the hi-tea table but also make the perfect dinner when you are in the mood for something light and scrumptious.
- Boneless chicken breasts 4 slices
Ingredients for Marination:
- Garlic cloves 3-4
- Dried oregano 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper as per taste
- Crushed red pepper flakes ½ tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Rosemary 1 pinch
- Sandwich buns 2-4
- Oil for grilling
Ingredients to Assemble
- Cabbage 1
- sliced tomatoes 1
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp
- Ketchup 2tbsp
Whisk the ingredients for the marination in a medium bowl .
- Add chicken in the marination ingredients and toss it well to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Grill the chicken breasts over medium heat for 12-14 minutes, just until it’s cooked through.
- Grill sandwich buns as well to apply grilling marks.
- Apply mayo and ketchup and serve.
- Pile cabbage, slices of tomato, and a piece of chicken onto a lightly toasted bun.
- Serve it hot and fresh in a platter.