GUJRATI BAINGAN Recipe
Check out the GUJRATI BAINGAN Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best GUJRATI BAINGAN Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check GUJRATI BAINGAN Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Long Brinjals 1/2kg
- Groundnut 50g
- Cinnamon 1 pc
- Tomatoes 250g
- Whole Red Chilies (dried) 1
- Cardamom 2
- Tamarind Pulp 1 cup
- Oil ½ cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
- Whole Coriander 1 tbsp
- Cumin 1 tbsp
- Green Coriander as required
- Green Chilies as required
- First in a pan cook 50g ground nut, 1 tbsp whole coriander
- Add 1 tbsp whole cumin, 1 pcs cinnamon, 2 cardamoms and 1 whole red chili (dried).
- Now add 1 cup tamarind pulp and water and chop it.
- Now cut ½ kg long brinjal from the middle and fill in the masala.
- Now heat ½ cup oil and add filled masala and fry it.
- Add 250g tomatoes and chop it.
- When the brinjals get fried, then add 1 tsp turmeric and 1 tsp salt.
- In the end add 1 tsp green chilies and green coriander as required and close the stove.
- Delicious gujrati bengan is ready.
GUJRATI BAINGAN Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete GUJRATI BAINGAN Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.