Half Chocolate Biscuit Sticks Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Half Chocolate Biscuit Sticks Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Half Chocolate Biscuit Sticks Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Half Chocolate Biscuit Sticks Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Half Chocolate Biscuit Sticks are the perfect match with your evening tea or coffee. What better combination that chocolate covered biscuit sticks with a freshly brewed cup of coffee. Give this combo a try today!
- Boneless Chicken 500 grams
- Oil ¼ cup
- Minced ginger garlic 1 tbsp
- Green chili 10
- Sliced onions 2
- Green onion 1
- Diced bell peppers 2
- Spring onion for garnishing
- Oil for frying
For The Sauce:
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
- Red chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Paprika ½ tsp
- White vinegar 1 tbsp
- Corn flour 2 tsp
- Water ½ cup
For The Marination:
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Paprika ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Chili Sauce 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Corn flour 4 tbsp
- All purpose flour 1 tbsp
- In a small mixing bowl, add all the ingredients of sauce and keep aside.
- Marinate the chicken with all ingredients for Chicken Marination. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan. When the oil is medium-high heat, add marinated chicken pieces in 2-3 batches.
- Let it cook 2-3 minutes undisturbed before turning them.
- Let it cook on medium-high heat till chicken is golden brown in color.
- Drain the oil from chicken and keep it aside.
- Carefully remove the remaining oil from the pan once chicken is fried.
- Leave 2 tablespoons of oil in the pan.
- Add minced garlic, ginger and slit green chilies. Cook it for 30 seconds.
- Add sliced onion and diced capsicum. Cook for a minute.
- Add the sauce ingredients to the pan and mix well.
- Add fried chicken pieces.
- Mix everything well, until the chicken pieces are coated well with the sauce.
- Check Seasoning and adjust according to your taste.
- Lastly garnish it with spring onion.
- Serve it hot and fresh!