Half-moon tikka samosa Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Half-moon tikka samosa Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Half-moon tikka samosa Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Half-moon tikka samosa Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
This recipe of Half moon tikka samosa is a perfect iftaari snack! It has spicy & tender chicken filling and crispy outer.
- Chicken Mince 200 gm
- Chopped Onions 1
- Tikka Masala 1 tbsp
- Water ½ cup
- Boiled and Mashed Potato 1
- Coriander Leaves ½ cup
- Green Chilies ½ cup
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Coal 1 piece
For Samosa’s Crust:
- Flour 2 cups
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Salt 1 ½ tsp
- Carom seeds ¾ tsp
- Oil for frying
• For samosa’s crust, add flour, salt, oil and carom seeds in the water, Mix well. In a bowl add chicken mince and mix in tikka masala and oil with it. Let it marinate for a while.
• In a wok, add marinated chicken mince, salt and water, and leave it to cook.
• Once it is tender and cooked, remove it from the stove and shift it to a bowl.
• In the bowl, keep the heated coal for a smoky effect.
• Now add chopped onions, coriander, green chilies, boiled potato and mix everything.
• Make small balls out of the samosa’s dough for crust.
• Roll it out evenly and place the filling on one side and wrap it from the other.
• Fry these in oil and serve hot.
Half-moon tikka samosa Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Half-moon tikka samosa Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs .