Haryali Chicken Karahi Recipe
Check out the Haryali Chicken Karahi Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Haryali Chicken Karahi Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Haryali Chicken Karahi Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Chicken (cut into 16 pieces) 1 whole
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Oil 1 cup
- Coriander leaves chopped 1 bunch
- Lemon 2
- Onion chopped 3
- Garlic with skin 6
- Green chilies 8 to10
- Black pepper crushed 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Cut 1 whole chicken into 16 pieces and wash with lukewarm water.
- Boil chicken with 1 cup yogurt, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and salt to taste till water of yogurt dries.
- Remove from fire.
- Blend together 1 bunch of coriander leaves, 6 cloves of garlic with skin and 8 to 10 green chilies.
- Heat 1 cup oil in pan, add 3 chopped onion and fry till golden brown in color.
- Remove half of the fried onion and keep aside.
- In remaining oil and onion add blended chutney mixture. fry well and add juice of 1 lemon.
- Now add boiled chicken.
- Lastly add 1 tsp crushed black pepper and juice of 1 lemon.
- Simmer for 5 minutes till done.
- Add in remaining brown onion and serve.
Haryali Chicken Karahi Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Haryali Chicken Karahi Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.