Homemade Chaat Masala Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Homemade Chaat Masala Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Homemade Chaat Masala Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Homemade Chaat Masala Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Button red chilies 15 roasted
- Cinnamon 2 inch stick roasted
- Cumin seeds 2 tbsp roasted
- Ajwain ½ tsp roasted
- Coriander seeds 2 tbsp roasted
- Whole black pepper 1 tbsp roasted
- Black salt 1 tbsp
- Ginger powder 1 tsp heaved
- Salt 1 tsp
- Khatai powder1 tbsp heaved
- Lemon salt 1 tsp
- In a fry pan dry roast button red chilies cinnamon, cumin seeds
- Add ajwain, coriander seeds and whole black pepper all separately. Remove, cool, and grind finely.
- Mix with black salt, ginger powder, salt, Khatai powder and lemon salt.
- Mix well. Fill bottle. Label and preserve.
Homemade Chaat Masala Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Homemade Chaat Masala Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.