How to make Zarda Recipe | Tarka | Chef Rida Aftab
Check out the How to make Zarda Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best How to make Zarda Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show Tarka. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check How to make Zarda Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Zarda or sweet rice is really simple to make. Try this Quick recipe of Zarda by Rida Aftab
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Zarda and Beef Haleem Recipes. This show of Tarka with Chef Rida Aftab aired on 9 September 2019.
- Rice ½ kg
- Sugar ½ kg
- Ghee ½ cup
- Yellow Food Color ½ tsp
- Khoya 250 gms
- Almonda, Pistachios & Coconut 100 gms
- Cardamoms 4
- Ashrafi 1 cup
- Chum chum, Rasgulay as required
• Boil rice with yellow food color .
• Now heat ghee add cardamom,sugar and water.
• When sugar dissolve, add boiled rice and mix.
• Leave it half an hour.
• In the end, removes from the stove.
• Sprinkles almonds, pistachios, coconut, Ashrafiya, khoya, chum chum and rasgulay.
• Delicious zarda is ready.
- Beef boil ½ kg
- Wheat (boiled) ½ kg
- Green Gram, Whole Red Lentils, Bengal Gram (boiled) 1 cup
- Red Chili Powder 2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder ½ tsp
- Bay Leaves 2
- Nutmeg, Mace Powder ½ tsp
- All spice Powder 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds (crushed) 1 tsp
- Green Chili Powder 4 tbsp
- Mint Powder 4 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tsp
- Onions (fried) 2
- Onion (for oil tempering) 1
- Oil ½ cup
- Lemon for garnishing
- Coriander Leaves for garnishing
- Mint Leaves for garnishing
- Green Chilies (Finely Chopped) for garnishing
- Ginger for garnishing
- Chaat Masala for garnishing
• In a pan, add Beef boil ginger garlic paste, red chili powder,turmeric powder,chopped cumin seeds, salt, green chili powder, mint powder, water, cook on low flame.
• When chicken tender and beef shredded it.
• Then add boiled green gram, whole red lentils, bengal gram.
• Grind wheat in a food processor add in beef. Along with add water,fried onion and cook further half an hour and mix.
• When haleem mixed well add nutmeg and mace,garam masala powder.
• For tempering, heat oil cut onion and fry.
• In the end, garnish with lemon, coriander leaves, mint leaves, finely chopped green chilies and chaat masala.
How to make Zarda Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete How to make Zarda Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show Tarka. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.