Hyderabadi Chicken Meethi Biryani Recipe
Check out the Hyderabadi Chicken Meethi Biryani Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Hyderabadi Chicken Meethi Biryani Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Hyderabadi Chicken Meethi Biryani Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Chicken (16 pieces) 1 kg
- Rice (boiled) ½ kg
- Caraway Seeds ½ tsp
- Bay Leaf 1
- Salt 1 ½ tsp
- Brown Onions ½ cup
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp heaped
- Meethi Leaves 3 bunches
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Chili Powder 2 tsp
- All Spice 1 tsp
- Tomatoes (chopped) 3
- Milk ½ cup
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Cream 2 tbsp
- Eggs (hard boiled) 2
- Oil ½ cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Boil rice till ¾ done with salt, caraway seeds and bay leaves.
- Heat oil fry ginger garlic paste with meethi leaves then add salt with turmeric, chilly powder, all spice and chopped tomatoes.
- Fry well and add brown onions.
- And chicken cover and cook for 10 min, add one cup water cook till chicken is tender.
- Now add chopped green chilies and coriander.
- Spread rice over the chicken mixture top with cream and butter leave it on dum for 15 to 20 min.
- Garnish with hard boiled eggs and serve.
Hyderabadi Chicken Meethi Biryani Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Hyderabadi Chicken Meethi Biryani Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.