Italian Stuffed Balls Recipe | Chef Rida Aftab
Check out the Italian Stuffed Balls Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Italian Stuffed Balls Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Italian Stuffed Balls Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
IngredientsFor Making Dough:
- Flour 1 ½ cup
- Doug 1 tsp
- Butter 50 grams
- Salt ½ tsp
- Baking Soda ¼ tsp
- Egg 1
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Milk for kneading as required
- Chicken boiled Mince 250 grams
- Finely chopped Capsicum 2 tbsp
- Finely chopped Onion 2 tbsp
- Cut Pieces of Olives 6
- Chopped Tomato 1
- Tomato Ketchup ½ cup
- Red Chili Powder ½ tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Oregano ½ tsp
- Cheddar Cheese ½ cup
- Oil for frying
- For making Dough, in a bowl add 1 ½ cup flour, 1 tsp doug, 50 grams butter, ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp baking soda, 1 egg and milk as required. Knead together and leave it for half an hour.
- For filling, in a bowl add 250 grams boiled chicken mince along with 2 tbsp finely chopped capsicum, 2 tbsp finely chopped onion, 6 cut pieces of olives, 1 cut tomato, 1 tsp chopped red chili, ½ cup tomato ketchup, ½ tsp salt, ½ cup cheddar cheese, ½ tsp oregano. Mix well.
- Now with the help of rolling Pin roll the kneaded flour and cut with the help of biscuit cutter,
- After this in every piece pour filling of mince and shape into round balls. Brush with oil and set in tray.
- When it rise to double shape then heat oil, cook until light brown.
Italian Stuffed Balls Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Italian Stuffed Balls Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.