Kachey Qeemay kay Kabab Recipe
Check out the Kachey Qeemay kay Kabab Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Kachey Qeemay kay Kabab Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Gulzar Hussain at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Kachey Qeemay kay Kabab Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Finely Chopped Beef Mince ½ kg
- Fat 50 grams
- Yogurt 250 grams
- All Spice Powder ` 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder 1 tbsp
- Crushed Red Chilies 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped Onion 1
- Finely Chopped Green Chilies 3-4
- Finely Chopped Coriander ½ bunch
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Eggs 2
- Bread Crumbs 2-3 tbsp
- Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Take ½ of beef mince and 50 grams of fat chop it finely into the chopper 2-3 times.
- Take a mixing bowl add finely grinded mince , 250 grams of yogurt, 1 tsp of all spice powder, 1 tbsp of cumin powder, 1 tbsp of crushed red chilies, 1 finely chopped onion, 3-4 finely chopped green chilies, ½ bunch of finely chopped coriander, 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste, 2 eggs , 2-3 bread slices and add to taste salt mix it well leave it for few hours.
- Now take a mixture make tikki’s then fry it on low flame.
- Take a plate line the tissue take out the kabab’s on it.
- When its absorb access of oil take it out in a serving platter and garnish with tomatoes, lettuce leaves and onion serve it.
- Deliciously kachey qeemay kay kabab is ready.
Kachey Qeemay kay Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Kachey Qeemay kay Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Gulzar Hussain at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Gulzar Hussain.