Kaju Katli Recipe | Flame On Hai | Irfan Wasti | Dessert
Check out the Kaju Katli Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Kaju Katli Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Irfan Wasti at Masala TV show Flame On Hai. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Kaju Katli Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
We can now make Kaju Katli at home and we couldn’t be happier. This Kaju Katli is yummiest dessert that you need to make immediately.
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Kaju Katli,Khoya and Mashki Samosay Recipes. This show of Flame On Hai with Chef Irfan Wasti aired on 18 January 2020
- Sugar 100 grams
- Water 50 grams
- Cashew nut powder 100 grams
- Dried milk 100 grams
- Sterling Silver leaf for garnishing
• In a frying pan add sugar and water and cook until sugar dissolved.
• Then add whole dried milk (khoya) and cook until its granules are disappeared.
• Then add cashew nuts powder and mix until the mixture turns thick. Turn off the flame & let it cool.
• Spread the plastic bag on the table and pour the mixture in bag and roll it to make the layer flat then cut in the diamond shape and serve.
- Cow milk 1 liter
• Boil the milk in a wok and let it boil on low flame while continuously stirring with spoon.
• When milk turns thick and water gets dry then khoya of approximately 200 grams is ready to serve.
For filling ingredients:
- Beef mince 1 cup
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Ginger & garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Green chili paste 1 tbsp
- Onion chopped ½ cup
- Turmeric powder ½ tsp
- Salt as required
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Red chili crushed 1 tsp
- All spice powder ½ tsp
- Crushed cumin 1 tsp
- Crushed coriander 1 tsp
- Coriander chopped 1 tbsp
For dough ingredients:
- Flour 1 cup
- Clarified butter ¼ cup
- Carom seeds 1 tsp
- Salt as required
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Water ¼ cup
- Clarified butter for frying
• Mix all the dough ingredients and set aside.
• Then for filling in a pan, heat oil and fry onion till it turns brown.
• Then add ginger, garlic and green chili and sauté it.
• Then add mince and all spices and cook well.
• Add some water and mince cook till it’s tender.
• After this add green coriander and cook until water dries.
• Now roll out the dough and fill some filling mixture and then seal it then fry in clarified butter and serve .
Kaju Katli Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Kaju Katli Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Irfan Wasti at Masala TV show Flame On Hai. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Irfan Wasti.