Karahi Kabab Recipe | Chef Gulzar in Dawat Masala TV
Check out the Karahi Kabab Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Karahi Kabab Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Gulzar Hussain at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Karahi Kabab Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Beef mince (Double Grinded) 400 grams
- Chicken Mince 400 grams
- Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tbsp
- Chopped Garlic 5-6
- Chopped Tomatoes 4-5
- Green Chilies 4-5
- Crushed Red Chilies 1 tbsp
- Crushed Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Red Chili Powder 1 tbsp
- Cumin Powder 1 tsp
- Egg 2
- Kabbab Chini Powder 1/3 tsp
- Brown onion 1
- Bread Slice 1-2 slice
- Lemon Juice 2 tbsp
- Oil as required
- Salt to taste
- Coal 1 piece
- Take a chopper add 400 grams of chicken mince, 400 grams of beef mince (double grinded), 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp of crushed black pepper, 1 tbsp of red chili powder, 1 tsp of cumin powder, 2 eggs, 1/3 tsp of kabbab chini powder, 1-2 bread slices, to taste salt, add 1 brown onion mix it well to make a paste.
- Now skewer into barbeque sticks steam it on coal or simply steam it and fry.
- At last fumes it on a coal and set aside.
- Take another cooking pan add oil, heat the oil add 5-6 cloves garlic fry add 4-5 tomatoes, 4-5 green chilies, 1 tbsp of crushed red chilies mix it well and cook.
- At mix it in kabbab mixture.
- Take it out in a serving platter and serve it.
Karahi Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Karahi Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Gulzar Hussain at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Gulzar Hussain.