Karahi Mutthi Kabab Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Karahi Mutthi Kabab Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Karahi Mutthi Kabab Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Karahi Mutthi Kabab Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Karahi Muthi Kabab is a flavorful fusion recipe of our two favorites; Karahi and Kababs! You must try it.
- Chicken mince ½ kg
- Bread slices 1
- Green chilies 5-6
- Green coriander ½ bunch
- White pepper powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 ½ tsp
- All spices powder ¾ tsp
- Oil for frying
- Oil 4 tbsp
Ingredients for Karahi:
- Green chilies 2-3
- Tomato slices 2
- Onion rings 2
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Green coriander for garnishing
- Salt as required
Ingredients for Oil tempering:
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Chopped green chilies 2-3
- Crushed garlic 1 tbsp
- Mix all kabab ingredients using a chopper until its well blend.
- Now make small kabab make and fry in oil.
- Then in a wok heat oil and fry onion, tomatoes slices and green chilies.
- Spread kababs on top of these, fry vegetables a little more and on high heat fry tomatoes.
- Dish it out.
- For tempering heat oil, add long cut green chilies and crushed garlic.
- Then add this oil tempering on top of the serving dish.
- Finally garnish with green coriander and serve.