Ingredients: Chicken 750 gm Clarified butterRead More »
Korean chicken by Zarnak Sidhwa
Korean chicken recipe by Chef Zarnak Sidhwa at live cooking program “Food Diaries” only on Masala TV.
- Boneless chicken (cubed) ½ kg
- Soya sauce 1/4 cup
- Sesame seeds 2 tbsp
- Salt a pinch
- Ground black pepper ¼ tsp
- Green onion (chopped) 1
- Minced garlic 1 clove
- Oil 1 tsp
- Caster sugar 1 tbsp
- Chopped spring onion 1
1. Mix chicken with soya sauce.
2. In a pan heat sesame seeds until they begin to swell up and pop.
3. Put the seeds in the bottom of a wooden bowl along with the salt.
4. Using the back of a large spoon, crush the seeds as finely as possible.
5. Add the pepper, onion, garlic, oil, sugar, and mix.
6. Stir the chicken and soy sauce into this mixture and let stand for 30 minutes.
7. Put chicken in and cover and cook over low heat until chicken is tender, if it becomes too dry during the cooking time, add a little water.
8. Serve sprinkled with chopped greens of a spring onion and with boiled rice.
Korean chicken recipe by Zarnak is all ready to be served and enjoyed deliciously. For more chicken recipes, international cuisine recipes – Stay tune to Masala TV.
More From Masala TV
• Recipe Name: Pasta Primavera Recipe • Dated: 6 November 2018 • Chef Name: Chef Shireen Anwar • Show Name: […]Read More »
• Recipe Name: Besan Aur Nariyal Ka Halwa Recipe • Dated: 6 November 2018 • Chef Name: Chef Samina Jalil […]Read More »
• Recipe Name: Pumpkin And Bean Soup Recipe • Dated: 6 November 2018 • Chef Name: Chef Basim Akhund • […]Read More »