Korean chicken Recipe | Zarnak Sidhwa
Check out the Korean chicken Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Korean chicken Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Korean chicken Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Korean chicken recipe by Chef Zarnak Sidhwa at live cooking program “Food Diaries” only on Masala TV.
- Boneless chicken (cubed) ½ kg
- Soya sauce 1/4 cup
- Sesame seeds 2 tbsp
- Salt a pinch
- Ground black pepper ¼ tsp
- Green onion (chopped) 1
- Minced garlic 1 clove
- Oil 1 tsp
- Caster sugar 1 tbsp
- Chopped spring onion 1
1. Mix chicken with soya sauce.
2. In a pan heat sesame seeds until they begin to swell up and pop.
3. Put the seeds in the bottom of a wooden bowl along with the salt.
4. Using the back of a large spoon, crush the seeds as finely as possible.
5. Add the pepper, onion, garlic, oil, sugar, and mix.
6. Stir the chicken and soy sauce into this mixture and let stand for 30 minutes.
7. Put chicken in and cover and cook over low heat until chicken is tender, if it becomes too dry during the cooking time, add a little water.
8. Serve sprinkled with chopped greens of a spring onion and with boiled rice.
Korean chicken recipe by Zarnak is all ready to be served and enjoyed deliciously. For more chicken recipes, international cuisine recipes – Stay tune to Masala TV.
Korean chicken Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Korean chicken Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.