Kuchla Mutton Recipe
Check out the Kuchla Mutton Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Kuchla Mutton Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Kuchla Mutton Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Mutton 750 gm small pcs
- Chili powder 1 tsp heaped
- Turmeric ¼ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp heaped
- All spice 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Green chilies 5 grinded
- Coriander 2 tbsp grounded
- Mint 1 tbsp grinded
- Curry leaved few
- Lemon juice ¼ cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Oil for frying
- For Garnishing
- Fried onion 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- Pressure cook mutton with salt, turmeric, ginger garlic paste
- Add 1½ cup water for 20 mins, dry out the water in cooker.
- Heat ½ cup oil, add some curry leaves, fry some mins
- Take it out in a plate and crush them a bit, and keep aside.
- Now add the mutton to the pan, fry for 2 mins, add chili powder
- Add grounded green masala, black pepper, all spice
- Now fry the mutton till golden brown
- Add the crushed curry leaves.
- Lastly add lemon juice, garnish with fresh coriander and fried onion. Serve with nan.