Lagan Gosht Recipe | Rida Aftab
Check out the Lagan Gosht Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Lagan Gosht Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Lagan Gosht Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Beef ½ kg
- Tomatoes ½ kg
- Onions 2
- Whole Round Chilies 10
- Small Cardamoms 4
- Cumin 2 tsp
- Bay Leaf 1
- Turmeric Powder ½ tsp
- Coriander Powder 2 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tsp
- Green Chilies 6
- Green Coriander ½ bunch
- Oil ½ cup
- First in mud handi put ½ cup oil heat it and add 10 whole round chilies, 4 small cardamoms, 2 tsp cumin and 1 bay leaf and make them golden brown.
- Now add 2 chopped onions and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Now add ½ kg beef and cook it for a while.
- Take 2 glasses of hot water, 2 tsp ginger garlic paste, ½ tsp salt, 2 tsp coriander powder and ½ tsp turmeric powder and cook it for 30 minutes on low heat.
- Now put ½ kg chopped tomatoes and cook it properly.
- When tomatoes are done and oil comes up then add 6 green chilies and ½ bunch of green coriander and turn off the stove.
Lagan Gosht Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Lagan Gosht Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.