Lemon Drizzle Cake Recipe | Zarnak Sidhwa
Check out the Lemon Drizzle Cake Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Lemon Drizzle Cake Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Lemon Drizzle Cake Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Butter (softened) 8 oz
- Caster sugar 8 oz
- Flour 10 oz
- Baking powder 2 tsp
- Eggs 4
- Milk 4 tbsp
- Finely grated lemon rind of 2 lemons
- Crunchy Topping:
- Granulated sugar 6 oz
- Lemon juice of 2 lemons
- Pre-heat the oven to 160°C.
- Beat all ingredients well for about 2 minutes until well blended.
- Turn the mixture into a greased and lined tin.
- Level the top gently with the back of the spatula.
- Bake in the middle of the pre-heated oven for about 35-40 minutes or until the cake springs back when pressed lightly with a finger.
- Allow the cake to cool in the tin for a few minutes then lift out of the tin still in the lining paper.
- Carefully remove the paper.
- To make the crunchy topping, mix the lemon juice and granulated sugar in a small bowl to give a runny consistency.
- Spoon this mixture evenly over the traybake whilst it is still just warm.
- Cut into about squares when cold.
Lemon Drizzle Cake Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Lemon Drizzle Cake Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.