Limca (Fresh Sweet Lime Soda) Recipe
Check out the Limca (Fresh Sweet Lime Soda) Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Limca (Fresh Sweet Lime Soda) Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Limca (Fresh Sweet Lime Soda) Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- 2 mediums sized limes
- 6 tbsp sugar or as required
- 1.5 cup water
- 1.5 cup soda / limca / lemonade (I used soda)
- 1 t/s cumin powder
- black salt or rock salt as per taste
- some mint leaves
- few ice cubes
- some lime slices (optional)
- First slice the limes into halves.
- Squeeze the juice minus the seed with the help of a squeezer or with the help of your palm.
- Add water, sugar into the lime juice.
- Mix all nicely and keep stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Add cumin powder and black salt, mix all nicely. Keep this lime syrup aside.
- Take ¼th of lime syrup and pour half glass of soda.
- If using limca use less of lime-sugar syrup as limca or lemon are already sweet.
- Now add ice cubes along with mint leaves and lemon slices if using.
- Serve the Fresh Sweet Lime Soda chilled.
- If the syrup remains preserve in the fridge for future use.