Makhani Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
Check out the Makhani Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Makhani Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Makhani Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Chicken boneless 750 grams
- Ginger, garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Salt 1-1/2 tsp
- Yogurt ¾ cup
- Clarified butter 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Tandoori colour as required
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Kachri powder 1-1/2 tsp
- For the masala ingredients:
- Boiled onion (chopped) ½ cup
- Boiled Tomatoes (chopped) ½ cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric ¼ tsp
- Yogurt 4 tbsp
- All spice powder ¾ tsp
- Cashew nuts (ground) 1 tbsp
- Butter ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Dried fenugreek leaf 2 pinch
- Ginger finely cut for garnishing
- Coal 1 piece
- For the marination all ingredients mix in boneless chicken
- Leave for 3 to 4 hours then grill it or wok in tender then do it smoke.
- Now in a pan butter and oil heat and boil grinded onion ,ginger garlic paste ,salt
- Add red chilli powder ,turmeric, boiled grinded tomatoes and yogurt add and masala roast
- Then add all spice powder mix .
- Now in roasted masala mix in grilled chicken and add cream.
- After this Kasoori fenugreek and grinded cashew nuts mix and 10 minutes leave on dum.
- Finally remove and finely cut ginger garnish then serve it