Mango Kulfi Recipe
- Mango puree 2 cup
- Condensed milk 1 tin
- Evaporated milk 1 tin
- Cream 2 packets
- Bread 2 slices
- Yellow food color 1 pinch
- Mango essence 2 pinch
- Mango chunks for garnish
- Pistachios for garnish
- Sterling silver leaf for garnish
- Put mango puree, condensed milk, evaporated milk, bread slices
- Add yellow food color and mango essence in a blender and blend well.
- Now add cream and again blend it.
- Then put it in mould and keep in freezer for 6-8 hours.
- Now take out in dish and garnish with mango chunks
- Finely cut pistachios and sterling silver leaf.