Masala Chai Recipe | Quick Recipes
Here is one of our favorite winter recipes; aromatic and creamy Masala Chai! It is a must try recipe for all the chai lovers.
- Milk 2 cups
- Water 1 cup
- Tea leaves 2 tsp
- Sugar as per choice
- Cardamom powder ¼ tsp
- Cinnamon powder ¼ tsp
- Saffron ½ pinch
- Black salt 1 pinch
- In a sauce pan add water.
- Add in cinnamon powder, cardamom powder, sugar, saffron and tea leaves.
- In a separate sauce pan add milk and let it boil.
- Add in the well cooked water and tea mixture to the milk.
- Then keep mixing the tea until it gets the perfect color.
- Serve it hot and fresh!