Masala Noodles Recipe
Check out the Masala Noodles Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Masala Noodles Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Tahir Chaudhary at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Masala Noodles Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Noodles (Boiled) 1 packet
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Red pepper (Crushed) 1 tsp
- Egg 1
- Brown sugar 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Hot sauce 1 tbsp
- Cilantro (Fresh) ¼ bunch
- Green onion (Sliced) 1
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium-low heat.
- Add the red pepper to the butter as it melts.
- Whisk an egg in a bowl and then add to the melted butter.
- Stir gently and cook through. Once the egg is done cooking, turn off the heat.
- Add the noodles to the skillet with the cooked egg. Also add the prepared sauce.
- Turn the heat on to low to evaporate excess moisture, and stir until everything is coated well with the sauce.
- Sprinkle the sliced green onions and cilantro leaves on top and serve.
Masala Noodles Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Masala Noodles Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Tahir Chaudhary at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Tahir Chaudhary.