Masalaydar Mix Biryani Recipe
Check out the Masalaydar Mix Biryani Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Masalaydar Mix Biryani Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Masalaydar Mix Biryani Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Rice 2 ½ cup
- Prawns ½ kg
- Mince ½ kg
- Chopped tomatoes 4
- Chopped onion 4
- Lemons 5
- Chopped green chilies 10
- Mint leaves 1 bunch
- Oil 1 cup
- Warm milk 1 cup
- Yellow food color as required
- All spices as required
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Red chili flakes 1 tbsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Wash and soak 2 ½ cup of rice. Drain and then add Fresh water.
- Add in salt, mint leaves and allspices.
- Add in rice and boil. Add some oil in the pan, add fry onion till golden brown.
- Take half of the onion out.
- In the half onion, add in chopped tomatoes and 1 tbsp ginger garlic pate.
- Add in mince and 1 tbsp red chili flakes.
- When the water of the mince dries, add in prawns and 2 lemon juice, chopped green chilies and 1 tbsp crushed black pepper.
- When the water of the prawns dries, add in salt.
- Biryani Masala is ready.
- In the rice dish, grease it, spread the masala in the bottom. Layer the rice and put some masala over it again.
- Add in rice and yellow food color.
- Add lemon juice. Simmer it. Serve hot.