Mash Daal Halwa Recipe
Check out the Mash Daal Halwa Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Mash Daal Halwa Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Mash Daal Halwa Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Yellow lentil 1 cup
- Clarified butter 1 cup
- Sugar ½ cup
- Cardamom 5-6
- Whole dried milk ½ cup
- Mix dry fruit (finely cut) ½ cup
- Wash yellow lentil and soak it in water overnight.
- Next day grind lentil into a paste.
- Now in big pan heat clarified butter add yellow lentil paste and mix well.
- Then cook until lentil gets golden.
- Now add whole dried milk and mix and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then add sugar and cardamom and cook for 5 to 7 minutes while keep stirring.
- Now add dry fruits and cook for 3 minutes.
- At last garnish with chopped nuts and serve.