• Recipe Name: Omurice Recipe • Dated: 16 September 2018 • Host Name: Kiran Khan • Show Name: Lively Weekends […]Read More »
MASH KI DAAL KI MITHAI by Shireen Anwar
MASH KI DAAL KI MITHAI is a fun to cook and yum to eat. Chef Shireen Anwar is all set to cook Sweet Dish recipe today at Masala TV live cooking program “Masala Morning”.
- Maash ki daal ka aata coarse 250 gms
- Maash ki daal ka aata fine 250 gms
- Little less than half kg ghee
- Grinded sugar little less than half kg
- Almonds and pistachio sliced half cup each
- Gond 100 gms grinded
- Gond 100 gms fine
- Sieve together both the maash ki daal ka aata.
- Heat ghee and fry the gond and remove.
- In the same ghee fry aata and cook on very low flame on at least half an hour.
- Steer continuously.
- When it starts to change color add grinded gond and fry well.
- Lastly add sugar.
- Mix well.
- Remove in a grease platter and sprinkle with fried gond, almonds and pistachio.
- Leave it over night.
- Cut into pieces and preserve in a box.
Mash ki daal ki mithai is now ready to be enjoyed at special occasions like eid ul fitr, eid ul azha or birthday celebrations. For more special occasion recipes, Ramadan recipes, sweet dishes recipes – Visit Masala TV website.
Tagged with : Daal recipes eid ul azha eid ul fitr Masala Mornings Masala Tv MASH KI DAAL MASH KI DAAL KI MITHAI MITHAI mithai recipes ramanda recipes recipes by Chef Shireen anwar Shireen Anwar shireen anware recipes Show sweet dishes recipes
More From Masala TV
• Recipe Name: Spicy Mexican Eggs Recipe • Dated: 15 September 2018 • Host Name: Kiran Khan • Show Name: […]Read More »
• Recipe Name: Frittata Recipe • Dated: 15 September 2018 • Chef Name: Chef Tahir Chaudhry • Show Name: Chaska […]Read More »
• Recipe Name: Baisan Kay Parathay Recipe • Dated: 14 September 2018 • Chef Name: Chef Shireen Anwar • Show […]Read More »