Memoni Fried Chicken Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Memoni Fried Chicken Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Memoni Fried Chicken Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Memoni Fried Chicken Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Here is the classic Memoni Fried Chicken recipe that is famous for its amazing taste and the wonderful blend of spices. Do not miss out on this flavorful dish!
- Chicken pieces 1 kg
- Ginger garlic paste 3 tbsp
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Grated jaggery 3 tbsp
- Tamarind paste 2 tbsp
- Red food color 1 pinch
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Green chili paste 1 1/2 tbsp
- Corn flour 3 tbsp
- Tandoori masala powder 2 tbsp
- Charcoal 1
- Oil for deep frying
- Mint chutney for serving
- Sweet and sour tamarind chutney for serving
- Small baby naan for serving
- Green chili garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Tamarind paste 1 tbsp
- Salt ¾ tsp
- Olive oil 1 tsp
- Oil for frying
- Take chicken pieces and marinate with ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, grated jaggary, tamarind paste, red food color, lemon juice, green chili paste, corn flour, egg and tandoori masala powder.
- Mix well and give charcoal smoke for added aroma.
- Heat oil and deep fry the chicken.
- Serve with mint chutney and khatti meethi imli ki chutney.
- This is served with small baby naan.