Mexican Wraps Recipe | Quick Recipe | Masala TV
Check out the Mexican Wraps Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Mexican Wraps Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Mexican Wraps Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Make the most of leftovers chapati and try these amazingly easy Mexican wraps or meximelts at home and thank us later!
- Tortilla 1 packet
- Cheddar cheese (grated) 1 cup
- Mozzarella cheese (grated) 1 cup
- Beef mince ½ kg
- Green chilies (sliced) 2
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Garlic (chopped) 1 tbsp
- Capsicums (sliced) 2
- Onion 1 large
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Tomato paste 1 cup
- Black olives ½ cup
- Mushrooms 1 cup
- Sweet corn 1 cup
• In a pan heat oil and fry garlic for a minute. Then add beef mince and fry on a high heat for 5 minutes.
• Now add tomato paste, oregano, salt and 2 cups of water.
• Bring it to boil and cook with the lid on. Put the stove on low heat for about 20 minutes. Uncover and dry all the liquid. Set aside.
• Add green chilies to the pan and remove the pan from the stove after a minute.
• Now let this mix cool down.
• Now in a bowl add the cooked mince, mushrooms, black pepper, black olives, sweet corn, capsicums, onion, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and green chilies. Mix well.
• Then place the filling on the tortillas, roll and fry the rolls on a low heat for about 10 minutes. Serve hot.