Mongh Daal ki Kheer Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Mongh Daal ki Kheer Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Mongh Daal ki Kheer Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Mongh Daal ki Kheer Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Boil yellow lentil 1 cup
- Coconut milk 1 can
- Milk 1 kg
- Jaggery 250 grams
- Khoya 250 grams
- Rice (ground) 2 tbsp
- Green Cardamom Powder ½ tsp
- Pistachio 2 tbsp
- Silver Leaf for garnishing
- Put milk to cook in a pan.
- Add boil mongh ki daal and mix well
- Add coconut milk let it cook for 5 mins cook gurh in half cup water till dissolved add to the kheer.
- Add grinded rice cook till thick kheer slightly thick lastly add khoya cardamom mix well when thick remove in a bowl.
- Add silver waraq.
Mongh Daal ki Kheer Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Mongh Daal ki Kheer Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.