Mongolian Beef Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Mongolian Beef Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Mongolian Beef Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Mongolian Beef Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
This soy sauce based beef dish is the fancy dinner kind of recipe. It is best served over soft rice noodles or rice.
- Julienne cut boneless beef ½ kg
- Meat tenderizer 1 tbsp
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Oil ½ cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Red chilies 2-3
- Soya Sauce 2 tbsp
- Chopped ginger 1 tbsp
- Hoisin Sauce 2 tbsp
- Brown Sugar 1 tsp
- Oil for frying
- Salt 1 tsp
- Water ¼ cup
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Chopped green Onion 2 tbsp
- Chopped green Onion 3 tbsp
- Dissolved corn flour 1 tbsp
- Water ¼ Cup
- Sesame seeds for garnishing
- Black Pepper ½ tsp
- Water as required
- Coat the beef with corn flour, salt and meat tenderizer; leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat oil in pan and add fry beef in it.
- For sauce heat the oil in a separate pan, add chopped ginger, dried chilies and spring onion; stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add water, hoisin sauce, soya sauce and brown sugar.
- Once it’s well combined add the corn flour dissolved in water and keep mixing with spatula/spoon till it thickens.
- Add beef in the sauce and coat it properly.
- Add green chilies and sprinkle sesame seeds.