Moong Daal Laddu Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Moong Daal Laddu Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Moong Daal Laddu Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Moong Daal Laddu Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Moong Daal Laddus are everyone’s favorite and somehow these taste even better in the winters. Give this amazing recipe a try and have some flawless looking Laddus.
- Split green gram 1 cup
- Clarified butter ¼ cup
- Sugar ½ cup
- Green cardamoms 3
- Mix nuts for garnishing
- Edible silver leaf for garnishing
- Firstly, in a pan dry roast 1 cup split green gram on low flame. Roast it for 15-20 minutes or until the lentil turns golden and aromatic.
- Then cool it down completely and blend it until it forms a fine powder-like texture.
- Now transfer the lentil powder into a wok.
- add ¼ cup ghee and roast on low flame. Continue to roast for 10 minutes or until the mixture turns golden brown.
- Then transfer to a bowl and cool it down.
- Now prepare powdered sugar by blending ½ cup sugar and 3 pods of cardamom.
- Transfer the powdered sugar over this mixture and mix it well.
- Now crumble it and mix it well, which will moist flour.
- Then prepare a ball sized laddus and garnish it with nuts.
- Add edible silver leaves to garnish.