Mutanjan Recipe | Chef Tahir
Check out the Mutanjan Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Mutanjan Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Tahir Chaudhary at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Mutanjan Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Rice 2-1/2 cup
- Cinnamon 1
- Cloves 4
- Black Peppercorns 8
- Green Cardamom 6
- Salt 1 tsp
- Suagr 1-1/2 cup
- Water 1 cup
- Lemon Juice 2 tbsp
- Almonds 8
- Raisins 2 tbsp
- Dried Date 8-10
- Coconut ½ cup
- Oil ½ cup
- Yellow Food Color as required
- Green Food Color as required
- Red Food Color as required
- Rose Petal as required
- In a pan, add rice , salt and boil sieve it.
- Then heat oil add cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, black peppercorns and fry.
- After this, add lemon juice and cook.
- Now add sugar, when sugar dissolve well.
- Add rice and cover it and cook for low flame.
- Then add dry fruits and food colors.
- Let it simmer for 10 to 12 minutes.
- In the end, take it out in a dish.
- Garnish with rose petal.
Mutanjan Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Mutanjan Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Tahir Chaudhary at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Tahir Chaudhary.