Mutton Kunna Recipe by Chef Rida Aftab in Tarka
Mutton 1 kg
Onions (chopped, large) 2
Ghee 1 cup
Flour ½ cup
Water ¼ cup
Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
Turmeric Powder ¼ tsp
Black Cumin Seeds 2 tsp
Red Chili Powder 3 tsp
Coriander Powder 1-1/2 tsp
Salt 1-1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp
Yogurt 250 gms
Coriander Leaves, Green Chilies for garnish
• In a pot, heat ghee adds onions and fry.
• Add beef af shank, ginger garlic paste, water, red chili powder, coriander powder, salt, turmeric powder, yogurt and fry well.
• Now add water cover it and cook until mutton are tenders and apply flour in sides let it cook on 1 hour.
• Flour dissolves in water and makes paste and pour it.
• In the end, add black cumin seeds, cover it and let it cook until ghee boil the surfaces.
• Removes from the stove, add garam masala powder, green chilies and coriander.
• Delicious mutton kunna is ready.