Muzaffar Meethi Seviyan Recipe | Shireen Anwar at Masala Mornings
Check out the Muzaffar Meethi Seviyan Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Muzaffar Meethi Seviyan Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Muzaffar Meethi Seviyan Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Vermicelli 250 grams
- Sugar ½ kg
- Water 1 ½ cup
- Ghee ¾ cup
- Almonds and pistachios (sliced)2 tbsp
- Fresh Milk 1 kg
- Green Cardamom (crushed) 1 tsp
- Saffron ¼ tsp
- Yellow Color pinch
- Kewra Water 1 tsp
- Lemon 1
- Cook water and sugar together for 10 minutes
- Heat ghee in a pan, fry vermicilie till dark golden
- Add milk, cook on high flame for 3 to 4 minutes
- Add half freshly squeezed lemon, cook till milk dries.
- Add in the prepared syrup with color, saffron and cardamom
- When sugar syrup dries, remove, garish with almonds pistachios and silver warq.
- Sweet dishes recipes by shireen anwar can be prepared within no matter of time.
- All you need is to serve Muzaffar Meethi Seviyan among friend and families and enjoy the cherishing memories.
Muzaffar Meethi Seviyan Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Muzaffar Meethi Seviyan Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.